Colours of the Rainbow
a Family Event
- To raise awareness about Club Rainbow and the many chronic illnesses affecting children in Singapore.
- To encourage our young ones to reach out and lend a helping hand to children with special needs.
- To provide opportunities for our children to experience the joy of volunteering and discover their self-worth through meaningful event.
- To promote various forms of art activities to children.
- To soak in the festive FUN!
Post Event Thank You Note:
It was a wet Sunday. With very little media coverage, no influential VIP guest and yet we saw a strong crowd of 1,100+(estimated). Other than locals, there were participants from Japan, Britain, Australia, Russia, USA, India, Thailand, Philippines, China, Malaysia, etc, etc. A rendezvous of different nationalities gathered here to create their pieces of art, the fun way.
It was also a day for family bonding whereby child and parent combined effort to create a piece of art together. Some even as young as 2 years old participated in the art activities, priced from as low as $2. At the end of the day, participants went home happy with their art pieces and/or prizes that they had won. You can see the joy in their faces.
A big THANK YOU to all students, students’ parents, sponsors, volunteers, staff and members of Club Rainbow (Singapore), participants and many more…
We made it because of you! And because of you, the event was a success!
Note : Total proceeds of $11,051/- from all art, fun and games booths, donations and contests, etc generated from this event was donated to Club Rainbow (Singapore).
Co-Sponsors : Konica Minolta, Staedtler, Sunshine & Wyeth.
Sponsors: American Express, ActivHealth, Blast, Curly & Spike, Elves Lab, Gardenia, JWT Kids Gym, DBS Arts, MindChamps, Museum of Shanghai Toys, MumCentre, Nestle, Sound Image, Toys R Us, United Engineers Ltd & WAWA.